The Board of Directors of Russian Railways Logistics oversees the company activity and acts in accordance with the Federal Law “On Joint Stock Companies” and the Charter of JSC Russian Railways Logistics.
The new members of the Board of Directors:
- ANDREY STARKOV — Chairman of the Board of Directors at RZD Logistics. Deputy Director General at JSC Russian Railways (corporate management of subsidiaries and asset management)
- ALEXEY SHILO — Deputy Chairman of the Board of Directors at RZD Logistics. Deputy CEO of JSC Russian Railways - Director General at Center of Corporate Transportation Services
- ALEXANDER ANANYEV —Deputy Head of Economics Department – Head of Department for Planning and Analysis of economic relations with subsidiaries at JSC Russian Railways
- KONSTANTIN LIULCHEV — Head of Corporate Finance Department, JSC Russian Railways
- ALEXEY TAICHER — Adviser to the CEO of JSC Russian Railways on a voluntary basis
- ANATOLIY KUZHEL — Deputy Head of Central Directorate at JSC Russian Railways – Head of Traffic Control Department
- VIACHESLAV VALENTIK — CEO and member of the Board of Directors of JSC RZD Logistics, Chairman of the Board of the Company of Euro Rail Trans, Member of the Board of Directors of FELB, Member of RSPP Board, RSPP Committee on International Cooperation and Subcommittee of Transport and Logistics.