RZD Logistics has introduced a new service RailJet — regular weekly import and export shipments of cargo in baggage rail cars across the route: Beijing-Moscow/Moscow-Beijing in 6 days.
This is a brand new service of accelerated railway delivery of various cargo, including e-commerce goods, in passenger trains, which guarantees the delivery to Moscow and Beijing with accuracy up to a minute.
The routes of the service:
- Beijing – Moscow – Beijing (across Naushki);
- Moscow – Beijing – Moscow (across Zabaykalsk);
Advantages for clients:
- high speed delivery: 2–3 times faster than delivery in containers, 7–10 times faster than sea delivery;
- trains depart weekly according to a fixed schedule;
- optimal price of delivery of LCL cargo for export and import;
- maximum safety of high-value e-commerce goods while transportation.
In case of high demand for this service the number of rail cars going as a part of passenger trains may be increased, and in case of significant volume of shipments a special baggage train may be launched.
The price of delivery starts at 99 rub/kg
The tariff includes:
- 2 days of free storage at railway stations in Beijing and Moscow;
- railway delivery;
- loading and unloading works upon arrival/departure.
In addition, we are willing to offer:
- cargo pick-up/delivery in/to any city in China and Russia;
- customs clearance;
- auto, railway and avia delivery of cargo to CIS countries or other Russian cities;
- long-term storage of any volume of cargo at the warehouse of RZD Logistics in Moscow, including possible complex terminal services;
- transit paperwork, while en route;
- cargo insurance.
Please contact our manager Ms. Elena Bogatkina
for tariff calculation and any additional information:
+7 (495) 988-68-68 ext.: 1142